Need your Child Safe Training quickly?
Join us at the Tabor VET Training Site on Wednesday 25th July 2018
What will be included?
This 6 hour workshop provides professionals working in, or soon to be working in the Health and Community Services sectors with the knowledge and skills to report suspicion of child abuse and neglect.
Aims of the Program
- Identify child abuse and neglect
- Identify own values, attitudes and experiences in relation to understanding of child abuse and neglect
- Importance of maintaining a child focus
- Awareness of shared responsibility for the protection of children
- Appropriate response, support and protection of a child or young person who has been abused
- Explore legal responsibility
***A Statement of Attendance will be provided.
RSVP by: 18th July 2018
All tickets must be purchased by the RSVP date. No tickets will be available or payment possible on the day of training
Please note: There is no parking on the Wayville site for attendees. The surrounding streets are available – please adhere to parking signs and there are paid parking options available in Greenhill Lane which runs behind the Tabor Wayville site, parallel to Greenhill road. There will be small breaks throughout the day and a 30min lunch break so bring your lunch with you
LocationTABOR, 68 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
DateWed July 25 2018 | 9:30 am – 4:00 pm ACST