Summer Semester 2023
Are you eager to fast-track your degree, ease your academic workload, or jumpstart your educational journey?
Tabor’s Summer Semester is the ideal solution!
We have a range of courses available during the 10-week Summer Semester, commencing on Monday, 27 November 2023. This fully online semester presents you with exciting opportunities:
- Expedite your degree progress or better manage your coursework (if you’re a current student).
- Begin your academic journey early if you’re a new student.
- Immerse yourself in courses such as Working with Grief and Loss, Working with Communities and Groups, Human Lifespan Development, Language, Literacy and Literature *
- Experience online, self-directed learning with the added benefit of email support from our dedicated lecturers.
- Make the most of this opportunity to acquire fresh skills and gain new perspectives.
Summer Semester – Your pathway to academic excellence! You can explore the full list of units by clicking here or you can find it outlined below.
*To check the availability of specific courses, please reach out to a Faculty Administrator. You can contact them either via email or by completing the form on this page. Keep in mind that certain units may have restricted access, exclusively for current Tabor students, or may be offered at either the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Faculty of Education
The Faculty of Education are not offering any Electives/Professional Options this time, but are offering some core units for Education students:
|Language, Literacy and Literature||EDP253.7/9|
|Indigenous and Cultural Studies||EDU124.7/9|
Faculty of Ministry Practice
|The Biblical Story for Everyone||MTG100.5/7/8|
|Interpreting the New Testament||MTG201.7/9|
|Exploring the Christian Faith||MTG130.5/8|
|MP Readings – Christian Spiritual Classics||MTR295|
Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
|Working with Communities and Groups||HSS105.7|
|Human Lifespan Development||HSC101.7/8|
|Working with Grief and Loss||HSS103.7/8|