Are you looking to upskill or cross-skill for when all this is over?
Unlock your future with the Tabor condensed Semester.
Enrol part time (in 1 subject) or full time (in 2 subjects).
Dates set to allow for a break before Semester 2 starts!
- The 7-week compressed semester will run from Monday, 27 April to Friday, June 12 2020.
- New students who enrol in two subjects may be eligible to receive Centrelink support.
- By enrolling in this semester, current students may become eligible for Youth Allowance or Austudy (check your eligibility with Centrelink).
- Students should complete their studies within the allocated time frame. This will allow for a break before transitioning to Tabor’s standard semester two, which begins on Monday, 27 July.
- Students can enrol in one (1) or two (2) subjects only, 1 being a part time enrolment and 2 being full time.
- Subjects will be offered online and in a primarily self-directed study format.
- Census date for this semester is Monday, 11 May.
Register today or enquire:
DateMonday, 27 April to Friday, June 12 2020