DIRECTOR OF PARTNERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Brent joined Tabor in January, 2017, and his current role involves partnerships, professional learning coordinator and senior lecturer. He recently completed 11 years serving as Executive Director of HOPE International School in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. He was well-regarded for his contribution to community life, pastoral care, visionary leadership, accreditation with IBO, ACSI & CIE and establishment of multiple campuses in a developing nation. He has experience in Independent Schools, Christian Schools and Business.
Brent is passionate about schools being places where students, not only become lifelong learners, but experience belonging in a living community of Grace. He has a strong interest in leadership, international education and serving the poor through education. He is keen to enhance collaboration with school communities and to encourage and support school leadership. His research is focussed on school belonging and the challenges a (TCK) Third Culture Kid faces in transition.
- Internship Theory
- Internship Practice
- Classroom Behaviour for Engaged Learning
- Master of Education (Leadership)
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Honours)
- Director of Partnerships & Professional Experience
- Senior Lecturer
- Brent has five children; 5 is the maximum number he has carried on one motorbike
- Interested in music, gardening, Cambodia, basketball, and family
More staff in Education
See all of our staff