STUDENT SUPPORT AND SUCCESS COACH
Before coming on board with Tabor I spent the early years of my professional life working in the Outdoor Education and Recreation industry. I refined my practice to do something more interpersonal and started working in the private education sector providing pastoral care and counselling in schools. I take a special interest in helping schools better develop their wellbeing services.
My current role at Tabor is Student Support and Success Coach. I am the first point of contact for students support through listening to needs and making referrals to help them succeed with their study.
I work behind the scenes to assist Tabor in creating new support systems as needs arise. I also have a special interest in building culture and connections at Tabor.
- Bachelor of Social Science (Counselling)
Student Support and Success Coach
Assistant Chair of Student Retention and Support Committee
Board member of People and Cultures Sub Committee
Member of Tabors Reconciliation group
- I did the world’s greatest shave when I was 14
- I love being active, hiking, lifting weights, and clearing my mind through enjoyable exercise
- Going to the beach, rain or shine
- Traveling (although on hold)
- Camping and getting away with friends and family