Our People /
Administration Officer (Perth Campus)
Hi! A little about me: I was born and raised in country WA, then spent my teenage years in the city. I have travelled Australia widely and have travelled to 12 countries abroad (NOT Bali!) 😊 In my mid-twenties I became a disciple of Jesus after a long period of “deconstruction” of faith. I’ve worked in Higher Education since 2008, primarily in student-facing roles – I have loved this space! Somewhere along the way I graduated with a BA in Community Development, got married and had 3 wonderful children. Life is very full, and certainly not what I had imagined as a youth, but I am grateful for it all.
- BA Community Development
- Administration Officer (Perth Campus)
- Previous nicknames include “Michael Schumacher”
- I have jumped the Gorge Swing in Zambia – fantastic experience!
- I’ve spent a month driving a tractor towing a 45ft wide seeder bar as I helped plant a wheat crop in country WA
- To me, relationships are the God-given purpose of life. To that end, my interests centre around God, my family and community
- Outside of people, I have a love for Human Biology, Biological Sciences, and an interest in Physics. God’s creation is a constant source of awe for me
- Gardens, rocks and nature