Undergraduate Counselling Program Co-ordinator (Perth Campus)
Lachlan is a Counselling Lecturer, and also works as the Perth Campus Undergraduate Counselling Program Co-ordinator. He is an experienced counsellor who enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds. In previous roles he has worked across AOD programs, faith-community settings, and has supported people from CALD backgrounds. At present Lachlan also leads a Perth based private practice supporting individuals, couples and families who are navigating mental health concerns, including specialist NDIS Behaviour Intervention. Lachlan is passionate about facilitating relational learning environments where students are encouraged, equipped and empowered.
Current Academic Projects:
- Researching the development of ‘Therapeutic Being’ in therapists through the process of group supervision.
- Master of Counselling Practice: MCounsPrac
- Bachelor of Human Services – Counselling: BHMS (Counselling)
- Undergraduate Counselling Program Co-ordinator (Perth Campus)
- Lecturer – Counselling
- I average 2.5 coffees/day.
- Favourite quote: The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change – Carl Rogers
- In a past, past life, I used to represent Australia in Gymnastics… before fracturing my back in two places
- Interested in stand-up paddle boarding on the Swan River.
- The ‘Buy-Now With 1-Click’ button for Kindle.
- Spending quality time with my wife, kids, and Irish Wolf x Staghound.
More staff in Social Science (Counselling/Youth Work)
See all of our staff