Willy Gollan has a background as a Primary teacher and Deputy Principal in State, Catholic and Christian schools. During her years of teaching, she has changed her approach to teaching and learning, especially in the area of Mathematics.
Ongoing Professional Development led to a deep desire to engage students in Mathematics, with rich learning experiences.
- Primary Mathematics
- Issues in Primary Maths
- Developing Problem Solving and Mental Computations
- Beginning Teaching – Primary Pedagogy Theory
- Beginning Teaching – Primary Pedagogy Theory and Curriculum
- Beginning Teaching – Primary Pedagogy Practice
- Beginning Teaching – Primary Pedagogy Practice and Curriculum
- Interested in the teaching and learning of Mathematics in the Primary Years.
More staff in Education
See all of our staff