Stakeholder and Community Engagement Officer
With a background in Business, Amy has performed a diverse range of working roles in her career including Project Manager for a youth organisation in Parliament House; a Certified Practicing Valuer for a commercial real estate company; Business Manager for a church; and over 10 years working in the field of child protection.
Amy began work at Tabor as a Trainer and Assessor in the area of VET and currently works in the Marketing Division as the Schools Engagement Liaison. Within this role she is able to contribute her communication skills and passion for youth to connect with schools and interact with students who are exploring their future study and career options. She has a desire to see people flourish and possesses a keen interest in the areas of personal, organisational and leadership development.
When not at work, Amy enjoys spending time with her children, cooking for family and friends, drinking good coffee and reading.
- Certified Practicing Valuer
- Bachelor of Business (Property) University of South Australia
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Certificate III in Government
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement Officer
- Has been involved in a wide range of local and international aid projects and loves fundraising and project managing for a good cause.
- Enjoys writing music and all things theatre.
- Would travel permanently if it were practicable.
- Loves the 3 C’s – cheese, chocolate and coffee.