Who we look for:
We are looking for people who relate strongly to our Christian Ethos and history, people who are not afraid to communicate their faith experiences to others.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Tabor we believe that all people should be treated with dignity and equality. We carry this belief into our employment practices, recognising and valuing employee diversity.
We recognise that people come from different backgrounds, experiences and personal circumstances, and this includes the need to balance one’s work and personal life. We make every effort to ensure that our people are productive and happy at work, and this includes the opportunity to schedule work and personal life to achieve a happy balance, wherever possible.
How to Apply:
If you would like to join the team at Tabor, we encourage you to check the Positions Vacant page.
We recruit staff through a variety of channels including newspapers, online job sites, recruitment agencies and through our own website via the Positions Vacant page.
Applicants should submit a written application via email which:
- Addresses the selection criteria
- Includes a current curriculum vitae which provides full personal details, qualifications, previous employment and experience
- Includes the names and contact details of 3 referees
- Other documentation if requested.
To enable the appointment committee to assess applicants’ suitability for a position, applicants are required to address the selection criteria specified for the position.
You should address each selection criterion individually and should cite evidence to support your claims rather than just presenting a list of facts.
Be aware that if you do not address the selection criteria, you may not be considered for the position.
What are Selection Criteria?:
Selection criteria are the skills, knowledge and qualifications that have been defined as essential (or desirable) to meet the requirements of a position.
The purpose of the selection criteria are to:
- Provide both job applicants and the appointment committee with a definitive list of the skills and knowledge that the position requires
- Create a benchmark against which all applicants can be fairly judged, initially at the short-listing stage and then at the interview and final selection stage
- Assist in ensuring that selection is based on merit.
The selection criteria can be found in the Job and Person Specification document attached to all advertised positions.
More in this section