Chief Financial Officer
Brian has his Master of Commerce Degree in Professional Accounting and is a Fellow member of both the Institute of Public Accountants and Institute of Financial Accountants.
Brian started working at Tabor in September 2016. Brian has had over 30 years’ of extensive experience in senior management roles in various industries being steel manufacturing, farming, shipbuilding, importing, exporting, Chartered Accountant practice and now Higher Education.
He is married and has two daughters, both married, and is a Grandparent. Brian is a very positive person and is an encourager in many aspects of life.
Brian is a solid Christian and is a member of Coastlands International Christian Church, based in Brighton Road, Brighton, Adelaide. He is a team leader of a group within the Church and also part of the Life Skills team where he uses his skills, as a CAP Money Coach with Christians Against Poverty (CAP) Australia, to teach people how to control their own finances and get out of debt.
- Master of Commerce (Professional Accounting)
- Honours Degree in Bachelor of Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Diploma in Management Development
- Certificate in Facilitator Leadership Development Workshop run by Mentors and Business Coaches International (MBCI)
- Chief Financial Officer
- Executive Council Member
- Staff Nominee, Tabor Board of Governors
- Competed in his age group at the 2015 World Duathlon and 2018 World Triathlon Championships.
- Interested in all sports. He has represented South Africa in off-road motorcycling and was champion for 6 years.
Learn more about our talented
team across our board