I’ve been teaching for 15 years across Primary and Middle year levels. I love education, in both theory and practice. I started adjunct lecturing with Tabor 4 years ago and consider it such a privilege to partner with future generations of teachers.
‘WHAT REALLY MATTERS? A study exploring the relationship between Learning Routines, Student Motivation and Academic Achievement in the primary years’. Journal of Applied Learning and Teaching (JALT), July 2021
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Lecturer in the faculty of Education
- Curriculum Understandings
- Literacy and Numeracy Methods
- Language, Literacy and Literature
- I studied both my Bachelor of Education and Master of Education at Tabor Adelaide and feel very privileged to have joined the Education Faculty as a staff member. Can’t seem to keep me away from the place!
- Some of my favourite things include:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Going for walks in the Botanical Gardens with my husband and two children
- A great cup of coffee!