Noni has worked for 35 years in helping professions as an Occupational Therapist, Pastor, Counsellor and Psychotherapist. She has been lecturing at Tabor since 2015 and concurrently works in Counselling Private Practice with a focus on anxiety, trauma recovery and couples counselling.
Noni has spent many years training and mentoring church teams in the areas of prayer, spiritual direction, healing and wholeness. She currently specialises in working with clients who wish to integrate their Christian faith as a resource within the Counselling and Psychotherapy Process.
Noni has been happily married to Steve for 34 years and has 2 awesome adult children. She loves spending time with family and friends, horse riding, salsa dancing and scuba diving.
- Working with Trauma, Grief and Loss (Post-Graduate)
- Working with Grief, Loss and Trauma (Under-graduate)
- Relationship Counselling
- Worldviews and Human Relationships
- Professional Communication Skills
(Upcoming) Living You Best Life: Keys to Freedom and Wholeness (Greenhill Publishing)
- Lecturer; Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
- She loves spending time with family and friends, walking, reading, horse riding and scuba diving.
More staff in Social Science (Counselling/Youth Work)
See all of our staff