LITERACY & NUMERACY COORDINATOR
Robyn believes that being an educator is a profound privilege, and her passion for quality teaching and learning permeates all she does at Tabor.
Robyn lectures primarily in English and Literacy, with over 30 years of teaching experience in Junior Primary, Primary and Middle School, as well as Higher Education. She is currently involved in research about innovative and effective learning spaces in Higher Education.
It is Robyn’s great desire to support, facilitate, guide and challenge pre-service teachers to flourish, and be the best teachers they can be.
- English Literacy
- Primary English
- Language, Literacy and Literature
- Children’s Literature
- Junior Primary Education
- Literacy and Numeracy Across the Curriculum
Ben, F., Price, T., Morrison, C., Warren, V., Gollan, W., Dunbar, R., Davies, F. & Sorrell, M. (2016). Overall student satisfaction at Tabor School of Education: an examination of key factors based on the AUSSE SEQ. In Proceedings of ICEPSS 2016: 18th International Conference on Education, Policy and Social Sciences. Osaka, Japan, 10-11 October 2016.
Dunbar, R. (2013). The Journey: The Investigator College Story 1982-2012 (1st ed). Goolwa, SA: Investigator College
- Bachelor of Education (Upper Primary/Lower Secondary)
- Diploma in School Marketing
- Literacy & Numeracy Coordinator
- Currently completing a Master of Education (MEd) degree.
- Was a director of a creative digital media company, and had her own print/graphic design business.
- Interested in reading, graphic design, photography and her family.
More staff in Education
See all of our staff