HEAD OF COUNSELLING
Sam is the Head of Counselling, and a Lecturer within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Her primary teaching role within the faculty is to empower and equip students not only in their academic and theoretical learning, but in their personal and practical skill development. Because of this, Sam is well regarded among students as being warm, authentic and interactive in her teaching style. Sam is currently particularly interested in relationship counselling and how our relationships impact overall wellbeing, and is actively practicing and researching in this area.
- Counselling Skills
- Professional Communication Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Theories
- Counselling Theories & Practice
- Child & Adolescent Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Master of Counselling Practice (MCounsPrac)
Bachelor of Social Science (Counselling) (BSocSci (Couns))
Diploma of Ministry (DipMin)
- Head of Counselling
- The most amazing place I’ve ever been is the Taj Mahal…
- I really love to see people thriving in all aspects of their lives and connected to their purpose!
More staff in Social Science (Counselling/Youth Work)
See all of our staff