SUPPORT OFFICER, DIGITAL LEARNING & INNOVATIONS
Boris is a Support Officer in the Digital Learning & Innovations team, and provides assistance to Staff and Students with the use of Tabor Online (Tabor’s digital learning environment). Boris also assists in creating new guides/resources, and keeping existing Tabor Online content up-to-date.
Prior to joining Tabor, Boris had lectured in IT and Communications at SAIBT for several years, and currently teaches part-time in the School of Creative Industries at UniSA.
His passions include graphic design, video editing, and photogrammetry – which he uses to produce 3D scans for a global market.
- Bachelor of Creative Arts, Screen and Media (Honours)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Support Officer, Digital Learning & Innovations
- Boris enjoys volleyball, kayaking, and spending time in the garden
- Interested in graphic design, video editing, and photogrammetry
More staff in Digital Learning and Innovations
See all of our staff