head of program (primary)
Kate Osborne has over 20 years of teaching experience in middle and senior education, covering a variety of subjects in programs like the International Baccalaureate and Australian Curriculum. Her expertise in Visual Art, Design, Italian, Humanities and Social Sciences, Theory of Knowledge, and Research Project has contributed to the development of Adelaide Tabor College’s Primary Education program. Kate’s ability to connect with students and create a positive learning environment make her a valuable asset to the Faculty of Education.
- Creative Arts
- Curriculum Studies 1
- Educating Students with Diverse Needs and Abilities
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Entry Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Head of Program (Primary)
- Currently completing a Master of Education (MEd) degree.
- I enjoy painting, drawing, crafts and baking
- Interested in art and music
More staff in Education
See all of our staff